European Business Director
Director of department
- WE P & L accountable ($250M), 3 years plan consolidation, budget and monthly performance reviews, sales monitoring, execution and mitigation plan, liaison between global and regional teams for capital equipment and consumable.
- European strategy definition including partnerships and acquisitions (BD Kiestra) giving a Total Lab automation portfolio. Distribution management in Central Europe and Norway.
- Solution selling program deployment for Diagnostic instruments (Blood culture, TB, Core microbiology) in the lab and outside the lab POC (for flu test). Financial optimization of Reagent Rental Programs and capital investment for labs.
- Marketing excellence, Marketing plan and launch process optimization.
- Creation of a web platform supporting Lab accreditation and e learning capabilities. bdaccrediworld.com
- Talent identification, allocation of special projects within my team and assignment of new responsibilities.
Country Business Leader
- French Diagnostic Business leadership, including sales, Marketing and Application specialists for instrumentation and Reagents.
- Tender Management and strong involvement in all steps of the buying process, including all stakeholders (C suite, nurse, lab management, procurement, IT and biomedical department for private and hospital labs). Customers and Early adopters influencing
- Sale Management (8 people), objective and incentive plan definition, CRM monitoring, coaching and performance management.
- Interaction with Technical and Customer Services to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Marketing and Marcom leadership, European congress organization
- Product launches process optimization, team and project leadership.
- KOL and advisory board interface.
Executive MBA (1 week per month).
e marketing and digital advertising
EMEA Sales Leader – In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices chez Leica Biosystems
I know Thierry since almost 20 years and have been working with him directly when he was managing the European microbiology business at BD. Thierry has a real in-depth understanding of this business, and has demonstrated strong skills in managing it and developing it. His ability to voice the European standpoint with the US organization was key to ensure the development and launch of products that were fitting the local needs. He was also instrumental in several acquisitions that have enabled to shape this business for the future while creating strong differentiation with competitors. He is a true forward thinker with strong strategic skills and very good P&L management skills.
November 1, 2016, Pascal worked directly with Thierry at BECTON DICKINSON